Leecorp provides four main categories of services and products to utility companies:
1 Power system design, manufacturing and contracting Services.
2 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems.(SCADA)
- System development
- Man Machine Interface(MMI) development
- Network integration and development.
- Fibre optic communications design and installation
- RTU and PLC installation and interface with field devices
- Turnkey installation, commissioning and training.
3 Design and supply of utility power and T&D equipment such as:
- Siemens steam turbines and generators
- Siemens low and medium voltage switch gear (vacuum, SF6)
- Substation equipment including circuit breakers and transformers
- Complete co-generation plants
- Low to High voltage switch gear
- Street and Industrial Lighting
- Power and transmission cables
- Siemens Process Control Systems for power plant automation .
- Siemens Access power monitoring, communication and relaying systems.
- Siemens voltage regulators rated from 13.2KV to 34.5KV up to 887kVA.
- Variable speed and reduced voltage drives (low to high voltage) and motors for boiler ID, FD fans, feed water pumps etc in power plant.
- Customised Programmable Logic Controller and instrumentation applications
- Infrared thermograph surveys for power plant and substations.
4 Retrofit programme for metal clad switch gear.